Okay, so I'm the worst blogger on the planet, but alas, I was tagged this morning and am to post a picture... here's the deal... you go to your picture folder on your computer and go to the 4th folder within that folder and the 4th picture in that folder and then post and explain it. Well... I'll be honest here people... that folder is of pictures of my parents' new condo being built ... kinda boring? I'll post it anyways. But then for fun, I went to the 3rd folder and 4th picture in there and that's a little more fun. :) So you'll get both. Lucky you! (Whoever you are... I think I am talking to myself... but that's okay b/c I feel less guilty about never updating this "journal/diary/blog")... heh heh
So yeah, here is the picture that is ACTUALLY in the 4th folder, 4th picture slot... *yawn*... boring! I mean, it's exciting because it's freaking awesome that my parents bought a condo out here in Littleton and can come stay for extended periods of time (but not have to share our space)... and it's a GORGEOUS place!... as you can see... beautiful dark hardwoods in the kitchen and dining and then "suede" cabs... wonderful. Loves it. Anyways, this was about mid-November. It's completed now, and the fam even stayed there over Christmas!!!

And this is my "cheating" picture... it's from the 3rd folder, 4th picture. Hey, at least I stuck with the 4th picture theme here people. This is in my kitchen on Christmas Day when we were finishing up the giant Buffalo Roast (yum-o!) and this is 3 generations... my mum on the left, and then me and my favorite lady (and best flower-girl ever), my Nana. We're a silly bunch. Good times!

So there you have it. I was tagged and I responded. I would blog more often, but I don't really have much to blog about... I mean, I talk a lot and can email like crazy, but I'm not sure most of it is "blog-worthy". Perhaps down the road I'll be a better blogger... until then... adios! xo
1 comment:
YEY! Thanks for playing...and dude you totally have TONS to blog about. You always have all these "cool thoughts" that pop into your head and totally little bits that you can pop on here...you can do it...plus so fun that you can read these in a year from now, when you have a little one in your arms...remembering the ol' days. xo ps LOVE your Mum's place - gorgeous even in bits! And love your kitchen...but you already know that ;) ha
Post a Comment