... more pictures!
Susannah sent us a CD with all the photos she snapped of Riley at 6 months, so I posted them on our Shutterfly site. Take a look!! Here is the album specifically: http://ryanandalli.shutterfly.com/1747
I also created a new tab on our Shutterfly page for Riley's Videos :) I'll try to keep that up to date with all his movin' and groovin'.
Tonight was a rough night... Day 1 of Sleep Training using "The Baby Sleep Solution" by Suzy Giordano. She has you use the limited crying method, where you put him to bed awake, and then leave him, if he cries, you return in 3-5 mins (I did 3 mins), soothe him until he calms a bit, then leave... wash, rinse, repeat... I did this for about an hour and then he finally fell asleep. It was traumatic for both of us, I think. He was SO upset!! There were boogars EVERYWHERE. :( But, that little boy has been SOOOO tired lately, his eyes looked like 2 piss-holes in the snow. :( No little one should look THAT tired. So he needed our help to learn how to self soothe and we had to show him some tough love to get him to sleep. Now it's anybody's guess how long he'll sleep and when I'll get to re-live that limited crying method tonight... I just keep telling myself it's for his health, and mine. :)
Wish us luck!
My parents and our dear family friends, Nancy & Kevin McKenna, are flying out tomorrow to visit for a week! They'll be staying at the condo and we have many fun activities planned :) Can't WAIT to see them all!!!!
Well, time to get some shut-eye while the little man is sleeping!
Dream Sweet...
~Alli
Flattering Hairstyles For Oval Faces
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment