Holy Guacamole!!! Riley is 2 months old!?! When did THAT happen?! Good grief! He had his 2-month check-up on Thursday Feb 25th where we learned that he was 9 pounds 15 ounces and 22 3/4" long! Wow!! I think it's safe to say that now, a week later, he's over 10 pounds! Craziness! He also got his first round of vaccines... I decided that after doing my research, that I trust our doctor and that I think that the MMR is the controversial vaccine, and that isn't given till he is 1 year old, so I'm going to follow the very conservative Kaiser vaccine schedule. Riley did great. He screamed bloody-murder when she poked him, but he recovered nicely. He and I (I felt like such a traitor!) sat in the waiting room at the doctor's office for a while until he was fully calmed and ready to go back in his seat... then he really didn't have much in the way of "side effects", no fever or blotching or vomiting, but he did have even looser stool than usual (I didn't think that even possible! HA!), and he was a teeny bit fussier, but all in all, he was awesome.
Here he is on his 2-month-birthday... Feb 27th...

Anyways, then on Friday his Uncles arrived to make his acquaintance!!! Tim & Sean flew in for a full weekend "layover" on their way out to ski in Utah, and it was awesome! They really enjoyed meeting their nephew, and he them. So cute. Here he is hangin' with his uncles...


And then this week, Daddy bought him some new friends... here he is holding court with his new prehistoric buddies, just letting them know who's boss here...

I'm going to post a bunch of new photos to our shutterfly page today, too, I'll update this link as soon as I do...
http://ryanandalli.shutterfly.comBest to all!
Love,
The Willies
2 comments:
What an adorable big boy!!!! Glad he is doing so well. I love that the uncles paid a visit! Hope you guys had a great weekend!
PS: Liam has that same red pterodactyl guy!! :)
HA! I love the dinos, all 3 of 'em. I'm glad there's no scary T-Rex or Velosa-raptor. ;) I can't wait to see pictures of your newest addition, coming soon! How are you doing?!?!!
Post a Comment