Tuesday, August 17, 2010

IOU...

Well! Sorry for the lapse in posts! Busy Busy Mumma! IOU some good updates! However, today is Ryan's birthday, so I'm going to take him out to lunch and mini-golfing, so I will post more about our visit with Grammy & Granda Edwards and Kevin & Nancy McKenna another time... lots of great pictures from that visit! Including Riley's "1st 14er"!! Mt. Evans! So I will get on that post shortly... however, for now I have a couple of cutie flip-videos to share of Riley. (Also, from now on, I'm going to add flip videos to our Shutterfly site on a new tab called: "Riley Videos"... some will be duplicates of what's here, but I'll also post others.)

Here he is gnawing on Berkie's tail (one of his favorite activities, and oddly enough, Berkie just sits there purring... weirdo cat):


And here's another of Riley crawling around and tackling Berkie WWE-style (his other favorite activity... seriously, weird cat.):


Say some prayers for Ryan and the Williams' family (especially Grandma Ethel), as his Grandfather, Warren Sterling Williams passed away yesterday morning in his sleep. He was 89 years young and was in home hospice care as of last Thursday. All my love to my husband and his family as they remember a wonderful man's life.

Love to all,
Alli

2 comments:

Scott & Kelley said...

these videos are hysterical!!! I love that the cat is totally unphased by everything he does. I'm so sorry to hear about Ryan's grandfather, we will keep his family in our prayers!

Carmine said...

How adorable are those videos! Love the fact that Riley can just tackle Berkie and Berkie not only takes it, but keeps coming back for more!

So sorry to hear about Ryan's grandfather.